Samsung Electronics has unveiled the Samsung Galaxy S20 series at Unpacked 2020 in San Francisco, USA – February 11, 2020. The Galaxy S20 series introduces a brand-new camera architecture that combines AI with Samsung’s largest image sensor yet for stunning image quality.
The Differences Between Samsung Galaxy S20 Series
Because the Samsung Galaxy S20 has three models, you must be wondering what are the differences between them. Here are the differences between the Galaxy S20 series you must know.
The most dramatic change in the Samsung S20 series is its innovative camera. The new and improved camera will make all of your photos stand out, whether you’re aiming for a professional look or just want to take pictures for fun.
Here is what comes on the different models:
- All 3 versions: One front camera, and Wide and Ultra-Wide capabilities in the rear camera.
- S20 5G: A 10M selfie camera and 3 cameras on its back. The main lens is 12M, the telephoto lens is 64M (with 3x optical zoom), and the Ultra-Wide lens is 12M.
- S20+ 5G: A 10M selfie camera and 4 cameras on its back. The main lens is 12M, the telephoto lens is 64M (with 3x optical zoom), and the Ultra-Wide lens is 12M. It also has a Time of Flight sensor.
- S20 Ultra 5G: A 40MP selfie camera and 4 cameras on its back. The main lens is 108M, the telephoto lens is 48M (with 10x optical zoom), and the Ultra-Wide lens is 12M. It also has a Time of Flight sensor.
Galaxy phones are known for their big, beautiful displays. And with the release of the S20, all three models have screen sizes that are bigger and better than ever before.
Here’s a comparison:
- S20 5G: The screen size is 6.2 inches.
- S20+ 5G: The screen size is 6.7 inches.
- S20 Ultra 5G: The screen size is 6.9 inches.
Although each one has a long-lasting battery, the three different S20 models have varying battery capacity. The higher the number, the more powerful the battery is. And just like with the other specs, the battery power is more impressive than ever.
Here’s the battery power of each S20 model:
- Galaxy S20 5G: The battery is 4,000 mAH.
- Galaxy S20+ 5G: The battery is 4,500 mAH.
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G: The battery is 5,000 mAH.
All three S20 models have an incredible amount of memory: 12GB. On top of this, the S20 Ultra 5G has a mind-blowing 16GB of memory if you purchase the model with 512GB of storage space.
After you know the difference between the three of them, which one do you want to buy? The price is also different, depending on your country and carriers.