Every mobile phone users have experienced errors in typing or spelling errors. This is a common thing that is experienced by everyone. Typically, mobile users solve the problem by using the auto correct, because that’s the quickest way that can be used. However, not everyone thinks to use these features can even help us in typing errors. The number one reason a person would be disturbed by the auto correct is that it can sometimes make the wrong prediction.
For users of the Samsung Galaxy S20, did you know that the Galaxy S20 has a predictive text feature? The predictive text feature that provided by Samsung will certainly help users to avoid such problems. For those of you who have not tried this feature, then you don’t get to test and determine its features better. In this article, we would like to share with you some tips on how to activate predictive text and, most importantly, how to avoid some of the obstacles that many complain.
How to turn off predictive text on Galaxy S20
- Go to the general settings of your Samsung Galaxy S20
- Tap on the Language and Input
- Select the Samsung keyboard
- Press Smart Typing
Under this section, turn off features that you no longer want to use:
- Predictive text – suggestions of words just below the keyboard field
- Auto change – a function that replaces your “incorrect” automatic word
- Auto check spelling – a function that red underline spelling errors
- Space Auto – the function that adds spaces between words as you type
- Auto punctuation – a function that enter the dates and apostrophes wherever it sees fit.
As you’ve reached this last part, you are probably discovering for the first time all those cool features that your Samsung Galaxy S20 series smartphone can offer through the Smart Typing feature. Better think twice before you dismiss any of these options!